Joining Cynthia for this episode is Dr. Ted Naiman! He is a board-certified Family Medicine physician in the department of Primary Care at a leading major medical center in Seattle. His personal research and medical practice are focused on the practical implementation of diet and exercise for health optimization. He is the author of ‘The PE Diet’.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- How diet and exercise can transform your health
- Ways to reverse diabetes and obesity
- An easy way to evaluate your food to see what’s best for your health
- The best sources of protein
- What makes carbs and fats so addicting
Connect with Dr. Ted Naiman
Connect with Cynthia Thurlow
– Check out Cynthia’s website
– Direct CBD Online: https://www.directcbdonline.com/#a_aid=cynthiathurlow
About Everyday Wellness Podcast
Everyday Wellness is not just another health podcast. Your host, Cynthia Thurlow (nurse practitioner and nutrition/IF expert) has over 20 years of experience in clinal medicine and wellness. Her mission is to bring you the best, science-backed yet practical information to improve your physical and mental wellness every day. She is a busy mompreneur and knows how important your time is. She has designed this podcast to be short in time and big on impact. She interviews a variety of guests in the field of health and wellness, and discusses important issues and provide practical strategies that you can use in your real life.