Introducing... Inositol by Cynthia Thurlow
What is Inositol?
- You can think of Myo-Inositol as a second messenger in your body, found within cell membranes
- Sometimes referred to as Vitamin B-8, although it is not a true vitamin because our bodies can make their own and it is found in grains, beans, nuts, fruit
- Each kidney makes 2gm/day, and the liver and brain can also make inositol
- One stereoisomer of C-6 sugar alcohol and the most abundant, making up 95% of free inositol in the body
Inositol is a type of sugar that influences both the body’s insulin response and several hormones associated with mood and cognition. Inositol also has antioxidant properties that fight the damaging effects of free radicals in the brain, circulatory system, and other body tissues. Inositol plays a vital role in balancing neurotransmitters.
Inositol by Cynthia Thurlow is: ONE INGREDIENT!
Our Myo-Inositol is 100% PURE Myo-Inositol, which is the most abundant isomer found in cell membranes. Research has shown that myo-inositol helps you fall asleep faster, supports healthy neurotransmitters, including GABA and serotonin, and supports healthy blood sugar, which, in turn, supports metabolic flexibility.
- Extensive lab testing
- GMP certified facility, based in the US
- Multi-stage lab analysis
- Tested for purity, strength, composition, compliance and safety
- Climate controlled environment
Myo-Inositol is depleted with our modern-day lifestyles. What depletes it in our bodies?
- Insulin resistance
- Low sodium intake
- The aging process
- Antibiotic use
- Processed carbs
- Caffeine use, especially coffee
- Digestive issues/malabsorption
- Low magnesium levels
- Metabolic Flexibility
- Brain Health
- Sleep Enhancement
- Only 7% of adults are metabolically healthy
- Fewer than 1:15 have optimal metabolic health
- Inositol helps to promote insulin sensitivity and can be taken in conjunction with other medications, may help promote weight loss
- Enhances neurotransmitters, like serotonin, GABA, dopamine, Acetylcholine
- Reduces inflammation
- Facilitates communication between brain cells (cell signaling)
- Influences neuroplasticity
- Protects the blood brain barrier
- Comprises the phospholipid bi layer for brain cells
- Enhances alertness, concentration, cognition
- 40-60% of perimenopausal and menopausal women have issues with insomnia
- Overall 10-30% of the population (men and women) have issues with insomnia
- Inositol helps you to fall asleep faster and can help you stay asleep if you wake during the night
- Inositol impacts serotonin levels and induces a sense of calm and peace
- Inositol communicates with GABA receptors in the brain and helps support healthy function of this neurotransmitter