Do you ever wonder what menopause will be like for you? Or are you struggling through it right now? Today, we’re delighted to welcome Dr. Mindy Pelz as our guest. Dr. Mindy is a recognized leader in the alternative world, and she is always happy to talk about fasting, keto, and hormones.
In today’s episode, we have an in-depth conversation about supporting women who are navigating the physical changes that occur during perimenopause, and we discuss various ways to create a lifestyle where your body can ride the hormonal ups and downs effortlessly. Stay tuned to find out more!
Dr. Mindy empowers people across the globe to believe in the healing abilities of their bodies through fasting, diet variation, removing chemicals from the body, and more. Dr. Mindy is the founder of her local clinic, Family Life Wellness, and she also founded the Reset Academy, a private group to help people implement the principals of fasting, keto, and diet variation into their daily lives.
She is the host of the Resetter Podcast, and she has authored three best-selling books, The Menopause Reset, The Reset Factor, and The Reset Kitchen. Be sure to listen in today to find out how women can be supported as they make the challenging transition into menopause.
“Holding onto weight is an insulin problem, not a calorie problem.” – Dr. Mindy Pelz
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- How Dr. Mindy stumbled upon fasting, detox, keto, and diet variation, as a way to help her through her perimenopause/menopause journey.
- Where traditional medicine falls short of women’s expectations during the transition to menopause.
- What women can do differently, starting at forty, to help in riding the decline of their sex hormones.
- The benefits of fasting during perimenopause.
- How exercising helps your mental health.
- How to do keto effectively.
- Varying your diet to best support the different phases of menopause.
- Forcing your body to become a fat burner.
- How to make the best decisions for yourself as you navigate your journey through menopause.
Connect With Dr. Mindy Pelz:
- Check out her website: https://drmindypelz.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dr.mindypelz/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4cNjUPc2gQKucX3hLUayYQ
- Get the Free Companion Guide: https://drmindypelz.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Fast-Training-Week_-Companion-Guide-Nov-9-23.pdf
Connect with Cynthia Thurlow
- Follow on Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Check out Cynthia’s website
- Check Out Dry Farm Wines: www.dryfarmwines.com/cynthiathurlow
About Everyday Wellness Podcast
Everyday Wellness is not just another health podcast. Your host, Cynthia Thurlow (nurse practitioner and nutrition/IF expert) has over 20 years of experience in clinal medicine and wellness. Her mission is to bring you the best, science-backed yet practical information to improve your physical and mental wellness every day. She is a busy mompreneur and knows how important your time is. She has designed this podcast to be short in time and big on impact. She interviews a variety of guests in the field of health and wellness, and discusses important issues and provide practical strategies that you can use in your real life.