Today, we are excited to have Dr. Kyrin Dunston joining us! She is a leading by example OBGYN and Functional Medicine expert who lost a life-changing 100 pounds and healed herself from chronic disease by addressing the root causes of her health issues naturally.
Dr. Kyrin has featured on many different podcasts and summits, and on NBC, Fox, Great Day Washington, Reader’s Digest, The Huffington Post, First for Women, Best Self, and more. She is the host of the Stop the Menopause Madness Summit, where top experts share their top strategies for attendees to lose weight, regain energy, balance mood, feel sexy, look great, and master midlife. Dr. Kyrin is the author of Cracking the Bikini Code. She hosts her Brilliant Health Revolution Podcasts and her Brilliant Health Secrets YouTube channel, which gives women the knowledge, tools, and support they need to take control of their health, heal, and thrive in life.
Dr. Kyrin is with us today to talk about how women can master midlife and stop the menopause madness. She talks about her transition from mainstream medicine to a root-cause resolution approach to women’s health and why so many women are suffering as they make the shift from perimenopause into menopause. Be sure to stay tuned today to benefit from Dr. Kyrin’s expert advice!
“Women in menopause suffer more than any other women.”
Dr. Kyrin Dunston
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Why millions of women are suffering as they make the transition from perimenopause to menopause.
- Why traditional medical views of menopause and treatments miss the mark.
- The difference between mainstream medicine and a root-cause resolution approach to women’s health and wellbeing.
- The truth about hot flashes.
- Some of the tests and methodologies that Dr. Kyrin uses to address women’s symptoms.
- How cortisol, other hormone and ANS dysfunction, toxicity, nutritional deficiency, and energy body balance exacerbate symptoms at menopause.
- Identifying the root causes of symptoms of weight gain, fatigue, and low libido.
- Using natural treatments for symptoms of menopause.
- Using the Dutch Test for hormone testing.
- How inflammation and toxicity disrupt the hormones.
- The issues that surround bioidentical hormones.
- Estrogen dominance can play a role in women’s health problems.
- About the Stop the Menopause Madness Summit.
Connect with Dr. Kyrin Dunston
- Stop the Menopause Madness Summit
- Dr. Kyrin’s website
- Dr. Kyrin on Youtube
- Dr. Kyrin on Facebook
- Dr. Kyrin on Instagram
- Dr. Kyrin on Twitter
Connect with Cynthia Thurlow
- Follow on Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Check out Cynthia’s website
- Check Out Dry Farm Wines: www.dryfarmwines.com/cynthiathurlow
About Everyday Wellness Podcast
Everyday Wellness is not just another health podcast. Your host, Cynthia Thurlow (nurse practitioner and nutrition/IF expert) has over 20 years of experience in clinal medicine and wellness. Her mission is to bring you the best, science-backed yet practical information to improve your physical and mental wellness every day. She is a busy mompreneur and knows how important your time is. She has designed this podcast to be short in time and big on impact. She interviews a variety of guests in the field of health and wellness, and discusses important issues, and provide practical strategies that you can use in your real life.