In this episode, Cynthia and Kelly sat down with Michael Collins. He is a father, author, and chairman. He has been completely sugar-free for over 30 years. He is Chairman of the Board of a Food Addiction Institute, a 501(c) non-profit, that helps raise awareness about processed food and sugar worldwide and is the founder of SugarAddiction.com, which has been helping thousands successfully quit sugar for over nine years.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to identify sugar addiction
- How excess sugar affects the body and brain
- How to overcome sugar withdrawal symptoms
- How to identify hidden sugars in food products
- How to foster a low sugar diet or 100% cut sugar from your diet
Connect With Michael Collins
- Check out his website (https://sugaraddiction.com/)
- Connect on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/QuitSugarNow/)
- Visit his Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/sugar_free_man/)
Direct CBD Online:
Connect with Cynthia Thurlow
Connect with Dr. Kelly Donahue
About Everyday Wellness Podcast
Everyday Wellness is not just another health podcast. Your co-hosts, Cynthia Thurlow (nurse practitioner and functional nutritionist) and Dr. Kelly Donahue (clinical health psychologist and nutritional therapy consultant) have over 25 years of combined experience in medicine, psychology, and wellness. Our mission is to bring you the best, science-backed yet practical information to improve your physical and mental wellness every day. We are busy mompreneurs and know how important your time is. We have designed this podcast to be short in time and big on impact. We interview a variety of guests in the field of health and wellness, and we discuss important issues and provide practical strategies that you can use in your real life.