In this episode, Cynthia sat down with Dr. Tom Moorcroft, a global leader in solving complex medical mysteries. His goal is to operate as a “medical detective” and deduce what’s really keeping someone sick and help them get better. Concerning the Coronavirus, he contends there’s no need to be panicked when you have the most up to date information shared with you by an expert in complex medical illnesses.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- What is COVID-19?
- How long can COVID-19 survive on different surfaces?
- How can we prevent transmitting COVID-19?
- Who is at highest risk from the Coronavirus?
- Top tips and supplements for boosting your immune system!
Connect With Dr. Tom
- Check out his website (https://www.originsofhealth.com/)
- Connect on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/OriginsOfHealth/)
- Visit his Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/drtommoorcroft/)
Direct CBD Online: https://www.directcbdonline.com/#a_aid=cynthiathurlow
Connect with Cynthia Thurlow
About Everyday Wellness Podcast
Everyday Wellness is not just another health podcast. Your co-hosts, Cynthia Thurlow (nurse practitioner and functional nutritionist) and Dr. Kelly Donahue (clinical health psychologist and nutritional therapy consultant) have over 25 years of combined experience in medicine, psychology, and wellness. Our mission is to bring you the best, science-backed yet practical information to improve your physical and mental wellness every day. We are busy mompreneurs and know how important your time is. We have designed this podcast to be short in time and big on impact. We interview a variety of guests in the field of health and wellness, and we discuss important issues and provide practical strategies that you can use in your real life.