In this episode, Cynthia and Kelly sat down with Dr. Teralyn Sell. She holds multiple degrees and certifications in the fields of psychology, counseling, and neuro-nutrition. For the past 20 years, she has been helping career-driven women overwhelmed by anxiety and panic attacks get off and stay off medication. She helps put an end to their symptoms using a natural approach that balances their brain chemistry and permanently changes their behavior so they can rediscover their motivations, build their confidence, and get their life back on track.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to improve your mental health through nutrition
- Where to start your nutritional adjustment
- What are co-factors and neuro-transmitters?
- How does sleep contribute to anxiety and depression?
- Two tips to help you achieve your best life
Connect With Dr. Teralyn
- Check out her website (https://drteralyn.com/)
- Connect on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DrTeralyn/)
- Visit his Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/dr_teralyn/)
Collect Your Dry Farm Wines Gift: www.dryfarmwines.com/cynthiathurlow
Connect with Cynthia Thurlow
Connect with Dr. Kelly Donahue
About Everyday Wellness Podcast
Everyday Wellness is not just another health podcast. Your co-hosts, Cynthia Thurlow (nurse practitioner and functional nutritionist) and Dr. Kelly Donahue (clinical health psychologist and nutritional therapy consultant) have over 25 years of combined experience in medicine, psychology, and wellness. Our mission is to bring you the best, science-backed yet practical information to improve your physical and mental wellness every day. We are busy mompreneurs and know how important your time is. We have designed this podcast to be short in time and big on impact. We interview a variety of guests in the field of health and wellness, and we discuss important issues and provide practical strategies that you can use in your real life.