In this episode, Cynthia and Kelly sat down with mother, mentor and entrepreneur Kareen Mills. She is the host of the Motherhustler podcast, is part of a group of entrepreneurs focused on female business owners, and stands out as an accomplished business strategist. Her main focus is on enhancing, inspiring, and educating women.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- All about Kareen’s journey to a healthier life
- Why women can be too self-critical & how to break limiting beliefs
- Why taking care of yourself also cares for those around you
- How to pinpoint your “non-negotiables” for an effective routine
- Why meditation doesn’t need to be complicated
Connect With Kareen
- Check out her website https://www.kareenmills.com/
- Connect on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kareenmills/
- Visit his Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kareenmills/
Direct CBD Online: https://www.directcbdonline.com/#a_aid=cynthiathurlow
Connect with Cynthia Thurlow
About Everyday Wellness Podcast
Everyday Wellness is not just another health podcast. Your co-hosts, Cynthia Thurlow (nurse practitioner and functional nutritionist) and Dr. Kelly Donahue (clinical health psychologist and nutritional therapy consultant) have over 25 years of combined experience in medicine, psychology, and wellness. Our mission is to bring you the best, science-backed yet practical information to improve your physical and mental wellness every day. We are busy mompreneurs and know how important your time is. We have designed this podcast to be short in time and big on impact. We interview a variety of guests in the field of health and wellness, and we discuss important issues and provide practical strategies that you can use in your real life.