In this episode, Cynthia and Kelly sat down with Dr. Steven Horwitz. He is a world-class chiropractic doctor, wellness and performance consultant, and served as a member of the United States Olympic Team Medical Staff!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- What was Steven’s journey to his career, training, nutritional understanding, and functional medicine?
- What were his health struggles and challenges with traditional western medicine?
- How do you recover from serious surgery?
- What are some of the most problematic things clients have exhibited in recent chiropractic practice?
- What are two key takeaway tips on improving your health and wellness
Connect With Steven
- Check out his website https://www.dallassportsacademy.com/
- Connect on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/dallassportsacademy
- Visit his Twitter https://twitter.com/DrHorwitz
Collect Your Dry Farm Wines Gift: www.dryfarmwines.com/cynthiathurlow
Connect with Cynthia Thurlow
About Everyday Wellness Podcast
Everyday Wellness is not just another health podcast. Your co-hosts, Cynthia Thurlow (nurse practitioner and functional nutritionist) and Dr. Kelly Donahue (clinical health psychologist and nutritional therapy consultant) have over 25 years of combined experience in medicine, psychology, and wellness. Our mission is to bring you the best, science-backed yet practical information to improve your physical and mental wellness every day. We are busy mompreneurs and know how important your time is. We have designed this podcast to be short in time and big on impact. We interview a variety of guests in the field of health and wellness, and we discuss important issues and provide practical strategies that you can use in your real life.