In this episode, Cynthia sat down with board-certified psychiatrist and neuroscientist, Dr. David Rabin! He is the chief innovation officer, co-founder and co-inventor at Apollo Neuroscience Inc. There, he is developing and running clinical trials of the Apollo technology, the first scientifically-validated wearable system to improve focus, sleep and access to meditative states by delivering layered vibrations to the skin. He has always been fascinated by consciousness and our inherent ability to heal ourselves from injury and illness. Dr. Rabin has been studying resilience and the impact of chronic stress in humans for more than 15 years.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to use breathing exercises to regulate heart-rate
- How to identify “misappropriated threat” and overcome scarcity mindset
- How to properly define trauma
- The latest scientific research on psychedelic medicine
- The four pillars of ??? and how to implement them in your daily routine
- Check out his website https://www.drdave.io/ & https://apolloneuro.com/
- Connect on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ApolloNeuroscience/
- Visit his Instagram https://www.instagram.com/apolloneuro/
Direct CBD Online: https://www.directcbdonline.com/#a_aid=cynthiathurlow
Connect with Cynthia Thurlow
About Everyday Wellness Podcast
Everyday Wellness is not just another health podcast. Your host, Cynthia Thurlow (nurse practitioner and nutrition/IF expert) has over 20 years of experience in clinal medicine and wellness. Her mission is to bring you the best, science-backed yet practical information to improve your physical and mental wellness every day. She is a busy mompreneur and knows how important your time is. She has designed this podcast to be short in time and big on impact. She interviews a variety of guests in the field of health and wellness, and discusses important issues and provide practical strategies that you can use in your real life.