In this episode, Cynthia spoke with Tricia Nelson, who lost fifty pounds by identifying and healing the underlying causes of her emotional eating. Tricia has spent nearly thirty years researching the hidden causes of the addictive personality. Tricia is an Emotional Eating Expert and author of the #1 bestselling book, Heal Your Hunger, 7 Simple Steps to End Emotional Eating Now. She also certifies health coaches so they can get better results, referrals and revenue by helping their clients overcome emotional eating. Tricia is the host of the popular podcast, The Heal Your Hunger Show and is a highly regarded speaker. Tricia has been featured on NBC, CBS, KTLA, FOX and Discovery Health.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why “comfort foods” are so comforting
- How to differentiate between physical and emotional hunger
- The 3 Hidden causes of emotional eating and how to heal them
- How to deal with obsessive food thoughts
- The #1 weight loss mistake you should never make
- How to manage stress before it drives you to the kitchen