In this episode, Cynthia spoke with Rachel Varga. She is a Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist, an international clinical trainer, speaker and academically published award-winning author in the field of plastic and aesthetic nursing. Through education on skin care, skin and laser rejuvenation, non-surgical solutions, and healing lifestyle practices, Rachel helps inspire others with her unique toolkit to navigate and strategize aging impossibly well – using the SCIENCE of BEAUTY.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How Rachel Varga first got into nursing
- How facial structures change as we age
- Where can I find medical-grade skin care?
- How to counter aging with preventative practices
Connect With Rachel
- Check out her website (https://rachelvarga.ca/)
- Connect on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/RachelVargaOfficial/)
- Visit her Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/rachelvargaofficial/)
Direct CBD Online: https://www.directcbdonline.com/#a_aid=cynthiathurlow
Connect with Cynthia Thurlow
About Everyday Wellness Podcast
Everyday Wellness is not just another health podcast. Your host, Cynthia Thurlow (nurse practitioner and nutrition/IF expert) has over 20 years of experience in clinal medicine and wellness. Her mission is to bring you the best, science-backed yet practical information to improve your physical and mental wellness every day. She is a busy mompreneur and knows how important your time is. She has designed this podcast to be short in time and big on impact. She interviews a variety of guests in the field of health and wellness, and discusses important issues and provide practical strategies that you can use in your real life.