Ep. 150 – TikTok Star On His High-Performance Perspective & Fasting: Becoming Better Versions of Ourselves with Jeremy Abramson
I am super excited to welcome Jeremy Abramson as my guest for today! Jeremy is a health coach, wellness entrepreneur, and corporate culture creator. After working one-on-one with elite athletes and CEOs for several years, he started pursuing a more ambitious path to impact a wider audience: Corporate America. He’s making a massive impact through his live events and online presence, where he empowers people to take ownership of their lives through movement, gratitude, and joy.
Jeremy is known as the High Energy Coach because he helps top-level executives and entrepreneurs unleash their fullest potential. He is known worldwide for his expertise, mindful movement, mindset, nutrition, and neuroscience. He has built a community of over 600,000 on TikTok and continues to expand his impact globally. He is the host of the Thrive University Podcast with the mission to inspire and empower you with the knowledge and wisdom to transform your thoughts, habits, relationships, intention, vitality, and enthusiasm so that you can stop settling for mediocrity and live your dream life. Join us today and learn how to overcome your self-limiting beliefs and take ownership of your life.
“The quality of your life is determined by the quality of the questions you ask yourself.”
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Jeremy talks about things that determine the quality of your life.
- Travel is a way to magnify our consciousness and awareness and become better versions of who we are.
- Jeremy talks about his journey of discovery as he transitioned to become a mindset guru.
- Jeremy helps people embody what they want to communicate to others.
- The work you do for yourself will reflect in the work you do for others.
- Jeremy talks about what it was like to spend time learning from Joe Dispenza.
- Money and what it means to be wealthy.
- Some of the changes that Jeremy has seen in how people keep physically active since Covid.
- Moving your body increases your intuition and helps you grow and stay sharper.
- Jeremy talks about psychedelics and the benefits of micro-dosing.
- Jeremy discusses the foods and supplements that are most beneficial and best support his physical and mental health.
Connect with Jeremy Abramson
On his website
How To Change Your Mind by Michael Pollan
Connect with Cynthia Thurlow
Check out Cynthia’s website
Check Out Dry Farm Wines: www.dryfarmwines.com/cynthiathurlow
About Everyday Wellness Podcast
Welcome to the Everyday Wellness podcast with Cynthia Thurlow! Cynthia is a mom of 2 boys, wife, nurse practitioner, and intermittent fasting and nutrition expert. She has over 20 years experience in emergency medicine and cardiology, but pivoted to focus on food as medicine. She loves to share science-backed practical information to improve your overall well being and is grateful to be interviewing leaders in the health and wellness field. Her goal with Everyday Wellness is to help her listeners make simple changes to their everyday lives that will result in improved overall wellness and long term health.